Thanks for all of the book recommendations in your comments from my last post! I decided to condense them all to one list for everyone to see…
1) Sushi for One by Camy Tang
2) Seasons of Marriage series by Catherine Palmer
3) Come Away My Beloved by Frances Roberts
4) Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
5) As Sure as the Dawn (Mark of the Lion series) by Francine Rivers
7) Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
8) Plot & Structure by James Scott Bell
9) The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick
10) Let Go by Sheila Walsh
11) One of a Kind by God’s Design by Karla Dornacher
12) This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
13) Behind Those Eyes by Lisa Whittle
14) Praying through the Bible by Stormie Omartian
15) Just Beyond The Clouds by Karen Kingsbury
16) A Thousand Tomorows by Karen Kingsbury
17) It’s Not about Me by Max Lucado
18) The Power of Simple Prayer by Joyce Meyer
19) Above the Line: Take One by Karen Kingsbury
(Karen Kingsbury needs to give you ladies some advertising fees!)
As for the two copies of Gwen Faulkenberry’s A Beautiful Life devotional, those are going to Dori and Mandy Baker. Congratulations, girls!
I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference in California. I, of course, am scared silly. I’ve tried on my entire wardrobe fourteen times. I’m also very excited about what God has in store.
If you’ll recall, at the last conference I walked into the men’s bathroom and broke the water jug (clarification: the water jug was in the lobby not the bathroom–that would be gross) so who knows what may happen.
I’d appreciate your prayers and I’ll do my best to get some pics and posts up while I’m gone.
Love y’all, sweet readers!
(Just had to say “y’all” one more time before I go out west where that isn’t a real word.)