Would you like to be together in person, receive encouragement, have fun with other women, engage in meaningful worship, eat sweet treats, and replace the lies your heart believes with truth—all in one evening? Then this is for YOU!
I’m thrilled to share an upcoming speaking event that promises to be both fun and inspiring! Mark your calendars and save the date for an unforgettable experience in Fayetteville, AR (where I live!).
- Event Name: Ladies Night Out with KLRC
- Date: November 4th, 2023
- Time: 6:30pm (VIP Q&A at 5pm, Doors open at 5:45pm)
- Venue: Christian Life Cathedral in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Theme: Lies Our Hearts Believe, Truth that Sets Us Free
About the Speakers:
I’ll be speaking along with my More Than Small Talk podcast cohosts, Suzie Eller and Jennifer Watson! This is my only public speaking event this year and I don’t have plans to do more in the future. So this is your chance!
Suzie Eller and Jennifer Watson are both speakers, authors, my dear friends, and women with a heart for Jesus and YOU. The three of us are so excited about bringing the fun, laughter, truth, and encouragement of our podcast (which has over one million downloads now) to you in person.
Christy Rodriguez, host of the KLRC Morning Show and The Brave Place podcast will be our amazing MC for the evening!
We’ll also be joined by musician Riley Clemmons, a rising artist from Nashville, TN who has accumulated over half a billion global streams and 85 million YouTube video views since the beginning of her almost decade long career. She’ll be leading worship and giving a concert!
- A VIP Q&A before the event where Suzie, Jennifer, and I will do a live podcast episode and answer your questions (optional)
- Exclusive messages from Suzie, Jennifer, and I that you can only hear at this event
- Worship and concert by Riley Clemmons
- Fun Giveaways plus sweet treats
- And more!
How to Get Your Ticket:
Just click this link to get your tickets. This would be a great event to attend with your friends, sisters, daughters, church group, or any other women in your life!
The event won’t be streamed online, it’s in-person only. If you haven’t been to Fayetteville, it’s a fantastic place! Let me know you’re coming and I’ll send you a list of my favorite spots, including the coffee shops where I often write. AND I’ll save a hug for you to be delivered in person!