Have you ever struggled with insecurity? You want to become more confident but you’re not sure how. I’ve been there too!
As an introvert, I believed for years I needed to change parts of who I am. Then God took me on a journey of embracing who he created me to be. Now I’ve created a step-by-step guide for my fellow introverts!
This journal is for you if you’re…
* An introvert who has struggled with insecurity
* An extrovert who loves an introvert (gift this to them!)
* Someone who enjoys inspiration + practical application
The Introvert by Design guided journal will help you…
* Connect in a deeper way with God through solitude and simple prayers.
* Become more aware of what’s happening in your inner world.
* Learn to manage what energizes you and drains you as an introvert.
* Develop helpful habits like reflection, gratitude, and taking the next small step.
* Live each day as an introvert in ways that allow you to thrive and serve.
God didn’t create us to live in insecurity, he called us to walk in holy confidence. We need YOU to be who you’re created to be!
Cheering You On,